- The Popular analI think, i no need to explain more about this as you may aware of that
Advanced usage of Ganalytics is
- Multi-Channel Funnel Setup
- Ecommerce Performance
- Event Tracking
- Realtime Monitoring
- Setup Dashboard (Try to setup custom dashboard, it will be awesome)
– Called as Content Marketing Metrics and Social Discovery
– Can find the Medium (Facebook, Twitter.etc) which is good for your business
– Social Discovery: Who is your Influencer, whome to follow, whom to reply and kind of engagement recommendation
– I use this in Day to Day life, Heavily in mobile to monitor the URL click stats as i work around lot of Domain ads in Facebook.
– With Google Url builder and Google Analytics, you can deeply analyze which PPC campaign gives you high performace.
– With Google URL builder, you can create many bitly links for single URL. For example, if you are running three different campaign for Single Destination ? how can you identify which link got you traffic or your objective? So using different links, you can identify easily.
– Called as All in one Dashboard.
Because Under one dashboard, you can monitor everything you need like social Media stats, Web site traffic, Ad performance, Contest Performance, Email Marketing.,etc
I have recently came across this and highly productive and easy to monitor whole things.
Honestly, not heavily used this but came across Marketing Professionals speak about this Product as a useful one. May be give a try.
– if you ask me, one of the must greatest utility tool anyone should be proficient? is MS Excel. It has huge number of functions any can use it.
– I use it for many process from Editorial planning to Execution. Pivot Charts, Sort&Filter, Calculations, Report Making.
– You can analyze any datas without any other tools using Ms Excel only.